The Los Gatos Therapy Center (LGTC) is expanding and is hiring. We are located in Campbell and Sunnyvale. The outpatient clinic is looking for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT) and Licensed Social Workers (LCSW) to work with children, adolescents, families and adults.
Provide assessment, diagnosis, treatment and crisis intervention as needed to members who present themselves for mental health issues. Collaborate with treating physicians, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
- Provide intakes for patients to assess symptoms, need for therapy and provide appropriate diagnosis
- Develop and implement a treatment plan for patients and affected family members.
- Conduct individual/family counseling sessions a scheduled
- This may include individual, marital, and/family. Maintains confidential individual case summaries.
- Confer and consult with staff physicians regarding patients’ progress and treatment. Insure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear concise
Respect and uphold client confidentiality. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Attend staff meeting weekly / monthly
- Master’s degree in Behavioral Science, or Clinical Psychology is preferred.
- Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice therapy in California. Hold CA state licensure to practice of mental health (i.e. LMFT, LCSW)
- Community mental health clinical experience is a bonus
- Must be familiar with DSM-V- R as a means of diagnosis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Apply Evidence Based Treatment including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Interpersonal Psychotherapy (ITP)
- Certified EMDR, DBT is a plus
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations, and professional board standards as is related to member treatment, patient rights, and member/patient confidentiality.
- Has experience in assessing, diagnosing and treating a broad range of mental health conditions.
- Previous post license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Full time and part-time positions with benefits in the outpatient clinic and in the IOP.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a resume and a cover letter.